Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Santa's Tree Farm Chalkboard Mantel



 Good morning! The Christmasing of the house continues!
Yesterday I drew the new chalkboard for the mantel in the family room .. and it is all about Santa's Tree Farm! Santa is welcoming you to come cut your own tree!~
 There are a couple reindeer out there  helping.. of course the old fashioned truck with a tree in the back..and I have to admit I was a little lazy and left the barn and the truck from the fall chalkboard :)
 To add to the chalkboard there are 3 trucks with trees in the back .. the one in the middle was my father in laws.. the 2 on the ends my neighbor ( Thank you Cassie)gave me for the grandsons.. I used Styrofoam to add height under the trucks and the chalkboard ..lights are wrapped all around the trucks and the chalkboard..
 all the stockings were stitched by me .. still working on Hunters new one :)
 see the chicken in the back of this truck ? and there is a cow I found at Goodwill last week in the dump truck..The mantel is layered with a white flocked garland, a light green frosted garland.. buffalo check ribbon woven in .. cotton branches and white lights.. I made floral toppers for the 2 lanterns on the ends..Ronnie definitely approves!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

10 comments:

Debbie said...

I have a lot of Christmas to put up and usually I start the weekend before Thanksgiving but this year you have inspired me that it is ok to start NOW!! My daughter and I have started and I don't feel nearly as stressed as I do every year! Love all of your lovely decorations! You have also helped me to not feel so guilty about all the Christmas décor that I have! Decorating each year makes my heart sing! Thanks for your inspiration!
Debbie B.

Carin said...

Awesome display !!

connie said...

Your Decorating is over the top..Always Love seeing sweet little Ronnie..she makes me smile..

The Eveningstitcher said...

Everything is beautiful! I'm anxiously waiting for Chelsea to video your home all decked out for the holidays! You've given me tons of ideas for my home this year....love your blog!

Unknown said...

What I love about your home is not just your wonderful sewing projects and crafting, is that you instill family treasures and memories with them:). Ronnie makes me smile:). Kathleen in Az

DianeM said...

I love it all! Thank you so much for sharing all the lovely pictures <3 I really enjoy seeing what all you've been up to, and I usually call my daughter over to look at your latest pictures too - we both love them :)
Smiles, DianeM

Maggee said...

What a lovely Mantel display this year! Of course, I have said that every year, for a while... :) You inspire everyone! Hugs!

shirley flavell said...

Fabulous, love it, I'm so enjoying all these photos. You are working very hard and carefully watched by your dear wee manager.

Carol said...

What a great new chalkboard drawing and mantel display, Priscilla! And your beautiful stockings are so special--can't imagine the hours that must have gone into making them!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Priscilla,
Love the trucks and the whole mantle theme!!So cute!! And what a sweet Fur Baby you have!! I have started early too but I have been a bit under the weather and have not been moving as fast as I usually do...
Hugs,
Deb