Monday, November 20, 2017

Christmas in the Galvanized Tiered Tray



Good morning!
It's time for the Christmas galvanized tiered tray! I am loving it this year!
 It is sitting in the middle of the kitchen table.. filled with so many wonderful pieces!
A chalkboard sits front and center.. there are vintage Santa salt and pepper shakers, vintage Santa mugs 




 The top layer has painted mason jars filled with greenery and more Santa's...There is a string f battery operated lights run throughout the three tiers ...

 A little camper mug from the Dollar Tree with a chicken inside.. a cow creamer with a vintage bottle brush tree..

these adorable vintage Santa salt and pepper shakers that I paid $2.00 for the pair...Fitz and Floyd Santa's are also sprinkled about..
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

11 comments:

Darlene Gardner said...

Do you change it up each year or basically do the same thing? I always love it. You inspired me to do my own 2 tiered tray.

Unknown said...

Cheerful and Jolly with your Santa theme tray. The camper mug will be a popular find too. Your blog makes me happy, Kathleen in Az

shirley flavell said...

If we stepped into your home we wouldn't know where to look first, it'd so fabulous. Love.

Carin said...

It is amazing, I think when someone comes to your house for the first time he/she needs 24 hours to look at everything hihihihi ....

Cindy Lou said...

Your home is TRULEY a beautiful WONDERLAND !!

Forgetful Afterthought said...

Your home looks just so beautiful! I hope one day to have the decorating skills you have :)

Barb said...

I always enjoy seeing how you decorate your trays!! Lovely as usual!

Simply Quaint said...

Just absolutely beautiful.....I love the camper mug need to go see if ours have them.....

Blessings
Rhonda

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Priscilla,
You know how much I love this as I always tell you that I do!! So pretty!! Thanks for sharing it with us for every Holiday!! It never disappoints!!
Hugs,
Debbie

quiltsquilts@comcast.net said...

Where did you get the 3 Tiered Tray.... LOVE your home... you make it so lovely.... you give so many great ideas - things that no one would think of doing... just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Heres How i turned $400 into $60,000 in one year trading Crypto-currency
Read More