Friday, September 1, 2017

It's September!


Good morning! 
Can you believe it is September? Summer flew by ..but now we are upon my favorite 4 months of the year! I love to decorate for Fall, Halloween and Christmas!
I finished stitching this September Sampler months chart pack ( includes the floss) from Classic Colorworks and Little House Needleworks, when we were on our road trip to Mackinac Island..
I didn't change any of the thread colors.
Remember that little chicken wire crate I got last month at Michaels? I added a pumpkin pick and some fall berries to it.. Mounted the stitching on sticky board and then mounted a piece of plaid homespun on sticky board, glued those together and added a piece of sheet metal to the back to attach to the magnet I had put on the crate. Easy ..but such a beautiful piece to add to my Fall decor..
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

6 comments:

janicek said...

That is so adorable! I love the Autumn decorating as well! Time to get my pumpkins out :)

Carol said...

I can hardly believe summer is gone (although I have to ask myself, "What summer?!" as it was so cool and rainy here the past few month).

Love that little September finish, Priscilla--I need to get busy this weekend and get my fall stuff on display :)

Unknown said...

My favorite time of the year too! I have to pretend it's Autumn here, so it's a must finding pretty faux Autumnal decor. I love your September sampler, Kathleen in Az

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Today was a perfect Autumn day in SE Michigan! Your display is fabulous!

Barb said...

What a wonderful addition to your Fall decorating!!

shirley flavell said...

Love your Fall decorating Priscilla,especially the knitted pumpkin, it's gorgeous.Autumn in N.Z. is a lovely time as well, after hot Summers it's a lovely settled time of the year with some warmth still in it.I especially love the rich colour changes that happen. We are into Spring here now and picking daffodils and Camellias. The Lavender is starting to show some buds and wee bit of colour. I especially love Primulas, such delightful old fashioned looking. wee flower.Have a great week.