Sunday, January 23, 2022

Home Is Where The Wreath Is

Good morning! 
This is "Home Is Where The Wreath is" This chart is one of 3 of our February releases .. shipping the first week of February..shops have preorders so let them know you would like to stitch this!

With this frame you can use the chart horizontal or vertical! 



All of your supplies are listed above including the finishing piece .. I used Priscilla's Pretty Plaids for the backs . I used magnets and washers to be able to change the design from up and down to sideways. This chart will coordinate with "Wreath Swap 1 "and Wreath Swap 2" coming in March and April . Each of those charts will have 6 seasonal wreaths to substitute for this wreath .  So you can leave it as is or stitch the wreaths to switch it out  for the months.  


You could also use white fabric and stitch the letters in black !
This design fits perfectly and looks amazing over doors or the vertical option is great for a narrow space.


The quilt is our Plaid Farmhouse using our fabrics available here 



It also looks amazing on Shiplap! 
 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Sally Johnson said...

I absolutely love this chart and cannot wait to order it from your Etsy Shop.