Monday, January 24, 2022

April Calendar Crate

Good morning!
This is  the April Calendar Crate.. which ships to shops the first week of February !  
Only  2 more Calendar Crates left in the series!
all the details.. 

I used our new orange fabrics in the Priscilla's Pretty Plaids and the Chelsea's Checks! They  are awesome!

The finishing tutorial for the Calendar Crate series..⤵



July through April Calendar Crates  

this photo just makes me happy!

Peter Cottontail Carrots is the theme of  April's crate.. It is very fun and bright for spring!
Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Etsy shop 


Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!


  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: