Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Cookies and Coffee Tiered Tray Tidbit

Good Morning friends! 

"Cookies and Coffee" the newest "Tiered Tray Tidbit" is available here  in the Etsy shop! There is also a bonus chart with the purchase of " Cookies and Coffee"!

Of course wed need cookies for Valentines Day .. along with a latte in a Valentine Cup!
Chelsea stitched "Cookies and Coffee" on 28 count black evenweave .. for finishing I used this cute stack of books from ther Valentine section at Hobby Lobby! I added Chelsea's Checks for the back and some vintage trim on the front . 
"Cookies and Coffee" add "Valentine Lane.". "You Hold The Key To My Heart".." Be My Valentine " 

 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: