Friday, January 14, 2022

Follow Your Heart ..Dapper Doodad


Good morning! This is "Follow Your Heart" the newest Dapper Doodad,, 
available here in our Etsy shop!
Lots Of Love and Follow your Heart are both finished on the little Valentine Trucks from Hobby Lobby.. Stitched on black 28 count evenweave . and finished with Chelsea's Checks in black and white . I added a bow and one of the felt envelopes from Hobby Lobby .. Super easy but so cute finishing!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop



 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: