Thursday, January 27, 2022

Carrot Cake From the Recipe Box Collection

Happy Thursday friends!

I am SO excited to present to you "Carrot Cake" from our "Recipe Box Collection"!  This chart is one of our new releases shipping to needlework shops the first week of February! "Carrot Cake" joins the "April Calendar Crate" and the "Home is Where the Wreath Is " charts!

All of the bunnies are helping to make the carrot cakes for Spring ... cake pedestals.. mixing bowls.. and a mixer all fill out the chart with the cute bunnies and carrots!



all supplies needed

I used Chelsea's Checks in orange and Priscilla's Pretty Plaids in aqua.. (The New fabrics are shipping this month!)

The board .. wood mixing bowls and carrot were made by 141 Design Company on Etsy .. I used magnets and washers to attach the stitched piece and the 2 wood pieces so I can change them out  for other recipe box pieces.. 

Are you ready to mix up some "Carrot Cake"? We can't wait to see yours!


 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 


Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: