Thursday, May 7, 2020

Rise and Shine!


Happy Thursday!
This is a little finish for last years Stitchmaynia!  This is from Rise and Shine Scissor Tail Designs .
I finished it in a little pedestal frame I found at Michael's a  few months ago .. I mounted the stitching on sticky board with a layer of batting underneath , I also mounted fabric to sticky board for the backing . I used magnets and washers to attach so I can switch the designs out for other seasons . I made a bow and added a covered button which I glued to the red backing fabric .
This was my 18th Sticthmaynia finish for 2019 . It is stitched on 28 count tea/coffee dyed monaco ..
I used Classic Colorworks floss in the colors , Blue corn .. Licorice Red ..Bamboo ..Black Coffee and Steamed Broccoli  
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop ..

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

No comments: