Monday, April 27, 2020

Farmhouse Tiered Tray

Good morning! 
The tiered tray is now all farmhoused up!


So before the red white and blue takes over I thought I would have a little farmhouse theme going in the tiered tray and the hutch in the kitchen ..you can read more about the hutch here 
The stitched chickens are Prairie Schooler and you can read more about them here 

Rae Dunn mugs ..
Cow creamers ..
The gang waiting for breakfast ..
boxwood greenery and cotton stems ..
This tiered tray came form Hobby Lobby around Christmas time ..
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day !







*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          


4 comments:

Shelly Nichols said...

Super cute and cheerful, thanks for sharing!

Jenny said...

Hi Priscilla, always love seeing your seasonal decorating. And waiting till you and Chelsea can get together again to resume your videos. Keep safe, and well and I'm sure you are still busy stitching.
Jenny from way down in New Zealand

Barb said...

What a great tray!!! Great for the in between time.

Suzyq166 said...

Love it! Especially The Prairie Schooler chickens. Finally managed to get my hands on that chart! (It's a bit harder to get them here in the UK)