Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Christmas Tiered Tray

Good morning!
I started my new job as animal wrangler at the zoo this morning and did perfect :)
LOL!
 I got all 5 of them in the photo !
This is all about the Christmas tiered tray .. I was just kidding about the animal wrangler

Calvin just wasn't ready for his 5 minutes of fame to be over ..better here thought than his other favorite spot in the Christmas village ..UGGGH!
The tiered tray sits in the middle of my kitchen table .. and I change it out for all the seasons and holidays.. 
I found the buffalo plaid table runner at Walmart and love it !
lots of buffalo plaid fills the tray .. a vintage Santa mug peeks around the corner ..
A chalkboard sits front and center .. the little plaid house was from Kirkland's last year ..Upon top is a little mailbox fro letters to Santa ..a bufflalo plaid sign ..a little galvanized house and a barn ..

So fun and festive! This tray came from Sam's club 4 years ago I think .. and I have used it ever since then ! Lots of flocked greenery and berries and ribbons fill up the tray ..
It is the most wonderful time of the year and I can't wait to show you more of the decorations in the house !
Here they all are posing so nicely ! Hope you have a wonderful day! 
Last years Christmas HOme Tour
*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          


12 comments:

Martha said...

Such an awesome picture! How did you get them all to pose for a picture? The tray is just so lovely. Can’t wait for your Christmas tour 2019. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Joan said...

Sweet critters, and your kitchen looks so cozy and inviting. Tray is lovely! Thank you for sharing.

Sheila said...

Clever you getting them all to pose....they look awesome.

I just love the tier tray and hope to have something similar done for next year when I have been able to gather some bits together and finish off some stitched pieces.

You do realise that I am blaming you for the explosion of ribbons, Christmas greenery and picks in my craft room. Every time I come home with a bag containing any I just say.....'Priscilla made me do it'....lol.

Have a great Thanksgiving Day.
Hugs-x-

Shortbread and Ginger said...

Love the tiered tray and am amazed that you managed to get all 5 furry friends into the one photo!!!

Shelly Nichols said...

Gorgeous as always and impressed how well the critters posed for their photo op! Happy Thanksgiving!

Quiltingwiththefarmerswife said...

Your posts have really gotten me in the Christmas mood. I'm an experienced quilter and wanted a quick to make Christmas quilt. Saw your 'quilt as you go' and watched the Fat Quarter Shop video and decided that is what I needed. Ordered jelly roll of Swell fabric and now in the process of putting it together. Primitive Gatherings have a free pattern, coupons, and other good stuff when you make a purchase this time of year. The stitching pattern is of an old fashion Santa....just like the swell fabric. I've stitched him to be the center of the quilt. It is turning our super cute. Thank you for the inspiration. Also, does Ronnie get jealous of all the new additions? She is a good girl if she can put up with Calvin and your moms dog. Your enthusiasm and decorating is contagious. Truly....THANK YOU! Patty McDonald

Mary said...

I am amazed all five animals together, I cannot get my two cats in the same room! You are indeed are the pet whisperer.

Mary said...

I forgot, Happy Thanksgiving, Chelsea is cooking right? Enjoy

Carol Leatherman said...

Laughed out loud at the "new job" comment! And you did a great job - all 5 at once! And Calvin cooperated! You got skills!
Absolutely love the tiered tray! It looks great!

Karen said...

Congratulations for getting all 5 animals together and to sit still long enough for a picture. Happy Thanksgiving!

Patty's Stitches said...

Well behaved pets! Everything is beautiful! Does your tiered tray have a handle on top of is it plain? I'd love to find a plain one.

Bunny E Martins said...

Just amazing! I can barely get my spoiled little princess to sit for her treat. Decorations look great.