Thursday, May 9, 2019

Two Whirlygigs

Happy Thursday!
Here are Chelsea's and my Summer Whirlygigs from Heart In Hand all finished up on our trivets!

***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
Mine is the smaller green one and hers is the large black one .. but otherwise finished up pretty much the same !  I did finish hers at the Fat Quarter shop except for the bow on top ..and there will be a video about that coming up .
I used sticky board with 2 layers of batting under the stitching ,, then added ric rac for her and flower trim for mine , and a torn piece of ruffled gingham..
I added a bow of black gingham to each with a daisy on top and a wood chalkboard painted chicken ..

Our favorite things video from the Fat Quarter Shop


this weeks flosstube...


**** Our Amazon Shop  ****

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****
                 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Barb said...

Both trivets are so cute!

Aďka said...

Milé a vtipné výšivky, super :-)

Very beautiful!!!
A.

Anonymous said...

Love that pattern and of course, your finish is just gorgeous!