Thursday, September 6, 2018

Happy Fall Mantel!


 Good morning!
The mantel is all set for Fall and I love it!

There was a little power struggle over the chair this morning :)

 I have 4 different garlands on the mantel .. fall leaves, bookpage leaves, cotton stems and a rag garland of burlap and buffalo check
 there is a little chalkboard hanging on the vintage fence .. there are white and orange sweater pumpkins .. the lanterns have big toppers of cotton stems, sunflowers and fall picks ..buffalo check ribbons, chicken wire ribbon and burlap ribbon ..
 the chalkboard is a white truck filled with pumpkins and of course Happy Fall!

 Is that cat behind me ?

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Terri Patillo said...

I want to buy a country farmhouse and pay you the B*I*G bucks to decorate! :)

bj said...

I LOVE your fall mantel...it's so pretty.
I have a large chalk board that I would love to use on my fall mantel but .....
I can't draw a straight line...no talent at all...maybe my daughter will do it for me....

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Oh boy, this sure is a Fall mantel my friend. Perfect, warm and inviting. Love the Fall colors all around it.
Fabby

Unknown said...

Love the photo ops, Ronnie and Calvin:) I think the black and white buffalo check is a perfect accent with the orange and yellow Autumnal colors.
Kathleen in Az

Mama Jean said...

How in the world do you get Calvin to stay out of your stuff? My 2 cats are always where they're not supposed to be, and whenever I'm working on something, they want to be right on top of it!