Saturday, September 30, 2017

The Witch Is In!


Happy Saturday! 
This is Hallow's Eve at Raven Hollow... by With Thy Needle and Thread..
I had found this sign at Michael's and knew this design would be perfect for it..
 I finished stitching it Thursday night ...and needed my husband to cut a board for it and drill holes in the shoes and the board to connect the sign to the stitching board.. He used wire that he made into little ringlets to attach it.

 I used 28 count tea/coffee dyed evenweave .. Mostly Classic Colorworks floss ..and mounted the stitching on sticky board .. I used black homespun check mounted on foam board to back it.. I added a bow from plaid Halloween colors and the black homespun to the top..
Please... If you copy my finishes .. please tag my blog or facebook page and give credit to my finishing.. Thank you ..
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

6 comments:

kathi said...

I'm not a halloween person,but this is just tooooooooooooooooooooo cute.Love it!!

Unknown said...

Perfect sign for the sweet witch design. And I love Ronnie's collar too:).
Kathleen in Az

The Eveningstitcher said...

Awesome finish, Priscilla! I saw those signs at Michaels and they are just adorable! You have such a great imagination..I would have never thought to finish my cross stitched pieces the way you have..I'm so thrilled to have discovered your YouTube and blog...I have a whole line up of stitching and new ways to finish them now...thank you! Have a wonderful week...

Laura Love said...

Seriously the cutest!

Cindy Lou said...

ADORABLE !!!

Lindacrossstitcher said...

I love this idea and thanks to you, I have started a finishing stash. Will definitely credit you when I finally finish a piece and finish "Allan Priscilla"