Saturday, August 3, 2024

Tricks and Treats!



Good morning!
Our last new release for August is "Tricks and Treats"!
This Halloween piece was so fun to stitch! 
This was a chalkboard that hung in the family room last fall and was a highly requested chart!
all the necessities...
"Tricks and Treats" is finished on a wood pumpkin from Hobby Lobby.. I used Priscilla's Polkas.. and Chelseas Checks. The black and orange picks on the top are from Michael's.. Stitching With The Housewives ribbon for the bow and a pumpkin from Hobby Lobby 


Harlow approved!

here are all 3 of the releases for August!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
  Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

 

  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: