Thursday, August 1, 2024

Our new series! Blooming Roots! October ..Pumpkin Blossom Place



Good morning! 
Our new series "Blooming Roots" starts with October's "Pumpkin Blossom Place" These are shipping to shops next week .. The series will be houses festooned with flowers that pertain to that month and of course the street name sign that coordinates .. 

I worked with Julie at Paisleys andpolkadots.com for the finishing piece and it is perfect! I used Stitching Housewives Stripes in mustard and black and Chelsea's Checks in black and white . The garland on the street sign will change each month with wood flowers also from Paisleysandpolkadots.com 
all the necessities
We can't wait for you to see all the months of Blooming Roots!
 

Our Etsy shop
  Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: