Friday, June 10, 2022

Red .. White and Boom Dapper Doodad

Happy Friday! Uncle Sam's Fireworks Co is open ! Come on over for "Red..White and Boom"available here  in our Etsy shop !



Freedom Farm .. Red.. White and Boom.. for finishing I used this fireworks stand from 141 Design co on etsy ..I added Stitching Housewives stripes in white / red.. and blue/white. Also Chelsea's checks in red and white. The stars and the rocket came from Hobby Lobby .

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Craig said...

Hi Priscilla and Chelsea. I hope you read this. When watching you on youtube, your video and comment section appears in teeny tiny print. I can enlarge the video (a plus) but haven't figured out how to change everything else. I did win The August month to month (happy dancing). You said Craig McDonald and I comment under his name. Mine is Patty McDonald and email is cmcdonald-44@hotmail.com I hope being computer savvy is not a requirement to win :). Love you two. You really perk up my Saturday mornings. Priscilla, I'm surprised you are surprised with your online support. You are not only a beautiful, kind, and funny woman, but so loving with your family. Now I add brave to your name. At any time, it is hard to leave a difficult situation. Blessings, Patty McDonald