Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Watermelon Seeds .. Tiered Tray Tidbit

 

Good morning!
Have you planted your "Watermelon Seeds"? 
"Watermelon seeds is available here in our Etsy shop!
For finishing I used a wood block from Michael's .. I added Chelsea's Checks in red/ white .. A bow with 2 different ribbons.. a covered button and some yellow blossoms. 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Teresalandenberger@gmail.com said...

I am doing home is where the wreath is using same frame from hobby lobby. Just wondering if you have measurements that you cut sticky board?