Sunday, June 27, 2021

Scarecrow Bakery ..Up On A Pedestal

Happy Sunday! 

This is "Scarecrow Bakery" .. The newest "Up on a Pedestal". Featuring the cutest scarecrow pair ..pumpkins.. Indian Corn.. Fall sunflowers and a cute little Fall colored house with a buffalo plaid roof.  

"Scarecrow Bakery"  ships to shops July 5 ! Stitched on 28 count black evenweave with Classic Colorworks and one weeks Dye works .

For finishing I used the same Flour Enamel Cannister from Hobby Lobby . I used Priscilla's Pretty Plaids and Chelsea's Checks ..Lori Holt Vintage trim . Burlap ribbon and black check ribbon . on top of the ribbons I added velvet pumpkins from Hobby Lobby .. sunflowers and some small black check pumpkins .


 Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Our Etsy  shop 

 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
f you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

2 comments:

Mohit Jha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.