Friday, June 18, 2021

America ..Dapper Doodad


Good morning!

This is "America".. the newest "Dapper Doodad"!!  America is available here in our Etsy shop ..

Two flag waving chickens with their little piggy friend can't wait for you to stitch them!

"America" joins "Liberty" and "Red, White and Blue" Dapper Doodads .. Chelsea stitched " America" on 28 count black evenweave with all Classic Colorworks . For finishing I used a Scarlet Sky designs on Etsy wood star .. I added Chelsea's Checks in red .. a bow with 2 kinds of ribbon and 3 blue flowers that I added covered buttons to.. I have these all displayed in a really cute way I can't wait to show you! 

 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy Shop 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

2 comments:

GREENLIGHT FINANCIAL SERVICES said...

Are you rejected by your Bank's & other Financial Institutes? Looking to Finance your Business, Project, Career & Start-Up Capital? Greenlight Financial Services offers Reliable & Low Interest Loan to companies & Individuals, for %1 interest rate. even in the most remote parts of the world. For Loan Inquiries' Email: greenlightfinancial60@gmail.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.