Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Honey Jar .. Tiered Tray Tidbit

Good morning!

Mason jars and sunflowers .. such a  pretty  part of summer ! This is "Honey Jar" .. "Tiered  Tray Tidbit" available here in our Etsy shop  

Harlow .. the cross stitch model :
Honey Jar looks so pretty with all the other sunflower  and bee tidbits!  This chart also comes with a bonus chart ! For finishing I used one of the blocks from Michael's .. I added Chelsea's Checks for the background and a polka dot bow with a big sunflower .. The polka dot ribbon is from last Halloween at Michael's .

All the assistants .. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop 


 Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.