Monday, July 15, 2019

Jolly July Week 2


Good Morning! 
Week 2 of Jolly July is finished! This is our ornament Extravaganza stitch-a-long with Kimberly from The Fat Quarter Shop !
On day 8 I started Little house Needleworks Seasons Greetings ..
Day 9 Country Cottage Needleworks Christmas Cheer with some color changes ,, You can see this one finished up here 
Day 10 Heart In Hand Holly Jolly Holiday ..I finished the stitching and hopefully it will get fully finished today ..
Day 11 With Thy Needle and Thread Merry Holly Berries
Day 14 Heart In Hand Christmas Cheer .. which is also finished and hopefully will be fully finished today
Days 12 and 13 were Prairie Schooler Santa's .. 2016 and 2018 ,, can;t wait to get back to them and finish them up! I finished 3 of my 7 starts from this week plus one finish from Last weeks starts
This week Chelsea started Be Joyful from Heart In Hand 
Christmas Cookies from Country Cottage Needleworks 

Star Spangled Swine ( the small piece)
Country Cottage Needleworks Glitter Village House 1


Hands on Design Christmas Eve
Little House Needleworks Firehouse and also Little House Needleworks Under The Tree
 Hope you are stitching along with Jolly July! 
Thanks so much for stopping by.. I am off to get some finishing done!


**** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!


**
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 


We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

This weeks You Tube video ...
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

No comments: