Monday, July 22, 2019

Jolly July Week 3


Good morning!
These are our starts for Jolly July Week 3 !
First up Heart In Hand Wee Santa 2017 ..
 I am stitching it on 28 count evenweave that I Rit dyed .. then coffee tea dyed .


Next Lizzie Kate Tiny Tidings .. I changed the colors to be more buffalo check

and I finished this one up  .. you can read more about it here 

Next up .. All is Calm .. Heart In Hand . I changed this one a lot 

and also finished it and you can read more about it here 

 Next .. Wee Santa 2013 Heart In Hand 
A Christmas Visit .. Prairie Schooler .. stitching the ornament on the bottom left 
Through The Woods Barn Barbara Ana Designs

Prairie Schooler Farmhouse Christmas .. I am stitching the Rooster on Fabric Flair Wood 
Chelsea's starts were .. Jack Frost's Tree Farm Little house Needleworks
Glitter Village 7 Country Cottage Needleworks
Little House Needleworks Daisy Darlin
Glitter Village 1 Country Cottage Needleworks 
and 2 starts that were finishes ... both from Heart In Hand Christmas Cheer and you can read more about those here 

Chelsea's 3 Jolly July finishes 

and my 11 Jolly July finishes



**** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!


**
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 


We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****
This weeks Floss Tube video 

If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Chari said...

You are getting so much done! I haven't even started any Christmas yet.

Penneybuc said...

What pattern is the "FREE" with patriotic heart?

Quiltingwiththefarmerswife said...

HI Priscilla. I Hope this message. Reaches you. I didn't comment earlier because I thought you don't really 'know' me or I you. But I did want to express my sympathy for your grandsons passing. I lifted your family to our Lord in prayer and asked for His mercy and grace in easing your pain. Praise God for the blessing of your grandson even though it was for a short time. May your hurt ease and all thoughts be replaced with happy memories. Patty McDonald