Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Truckin’ Along .. July

Good morning!
Our last new chart for May is the July Truckin Along!
These will be available the first week of May...





Lots of red white and blue .. daisies .. bunting and banners along with Calvin on the hood of the truck, and flowers loaded in the back ! 
  The chart includes both designs , for the topper and truck section ..I mounted both stitched pieces on sticky board .. for the truck I used 2 more sticky boards under the stitching , one in blue dot fabric  and the other red buffalo check fabric. The topper just has one more sticky board behind in the buffalo check fabric .. I added a bow from 2 different ribbons and a daisy on top. I used magnets and washers to easily change out the pieces monthly! 
All finishing fabrics and sticky board were found at Fat Quarter Shop. 

Can you tell he loves it :) 
Our Etsy shop ..

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

1 comment:

Sharon Blakemore said...

Love all your designs & your finishes are AMAZING! I am a brand new cross stitcher & have ordered your PDF’s can’t wait to start stitching them.
I have a brick & mortar shop in Mesquite ,NV and would love to carry your designs if that is possible.