Thursday, January 30, 2020

Chalkfull.. Hip Hop !

Good morning! Look!
I am so excited to share the next Chalkfull Jar! Hip Hop! 
 This is my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands On Design  .. 
This is #5 in a series of 7 ..
The chalkboard that hung in my home last spring .. a jar full of bunnies and carrots ! 

I used the same enamel  finishing pieces I have used for all of the designs..
I mounted the stitching on sticky board and mounted black buffalo check on sticky board .. and glued the two pieces together ..I made a bow from aqua check ribbon and black and white check ribbon ..I found the bunny at Hobby Lobby and added an aqua check covered button to his tie.. 
For the small design .. I used the same enamel bucket .. cut my sticky board in an oval shape .. I added 2 layers of batting underneath the stitching ..A black and white buffalo check ruffle was added around the back ..I then gathered orange gingham ribbon and twisted it while attaching to the piece ..The little chalkboard bunny was from Target several years ago ..

This is Cathy's and the cover for the chart ..They ship to shops next week so get ready to stitch some adorable bunnies! 

The first 4 Chalkfull's in the series .. Harvest .. Boo..Merry and Snowy 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!

**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

13 comments:

Sheila said...

Absolutely adorable Priscilla.
Hugs-x-

Bunny E Martins said...

Can’t wait to add these pieces to my bunny collection. Love this jar! Thx, Priscilla. 💕

gloriahanaway said...

They are so adorable! I love the chalkboard bunny you added to the bow,it is the perfect trim! Just one thing tho, Kathy's photo isn't showing up on my laptop, I refreshed also. Congratulations on another beautiful project launch.

B.K. said...

Another terrific design and collaboration!

Patty's Stitches said...

So adorable! I can't wait!

Unknown said...

Adorable! Gonna have to get this one too!

senarah said...

My god that's beautiful. I absolutely have this pattern.

Kellie from Indiana said...

Lovely design! I was going to email you but I'll just post here if you're still doing punch needle, to keep things frugal you can use a cotton/polyester mix fabric instead of weavers cloth. Along with cross stitch I have punch needled for well over 10 years and it works wonderfully.

Janice K said...

Oh my!! This is my favorite so far - and I've said that about every single one :)

Helen L said...

So cute Priscilla! Love it! I've told my LNS to save me a copy!! :-) Hugs, H

Rosemary said...

At first glance I couldnt figure out why it said Chip Chop! LOL! Then I realized it was just fancy H's haha! Its very cute!

Barb said...

You must be so proud of these designs! So cute! I love the bunnies and carrots!

Sam I Am...... said...

How adorable those bunnies are! Love your orange gingham and the 'hip hop'. You outdo yourself each and every time!