Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Bloomtopia

Good morning! 
Have you heard about Bloomtopia ? This is Kimberly's stitching and my finishing 
The stitch a long with Fat Quarter Shop to benefit Make a Wish ?
you can read all about it here  
I got my supplies all ready yesterday ..I am using barn board check 32 count fabric.. and Classic Colorworks floss in the colors Black Coffee..Eggshell..  Old Blue Jeans .. Rainshower.. Queen Bee ..Bean Sprout .. Persimmon .. Blushing Beauty .. and Ladybug ..all of these floss colors are in our fancy floss favorites except Blushing Beauty
aren't the colors beautiful? 
Chelsea is stitching hers on black 28 count .. with Classic Colorworks ..River Rocks .. Tennessee Red Clay .. Tea and Biscuits.. Bamboo.. Chopped Chives.. Fools Gold .. St, Bernard.. Ladybug and Rain shower
We both have the first section completed and it was really quick so you can fit this into your plans very easily! We hope you join us!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!


**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          


3 comments:

Barb said...

Both of your choices are very pretty and what a wonderful cause!

disney@heart said...

Ok just made a donation to Make a Wish for bloomtopia, my goal is donation each time a pattern part comes out , love make a wish.

Sam I Am...... said...

I like both yours and Chelsea's on different fabrics! You both have such a great color sense. I haven't joined in as I have too many irons in the fire and too many interests! LOL!