Saturday, November 23, 2019

Merry 2 and Trick or Treat !

Good morning! 
Yesterday was Winter and Fall here .. today is Christmas and Halloween!
This Is Merry Chalkfull ..she uses the kit that Fat Quarter shop sends out ..so it is all called for colors and 14 count chalkboard Aida .. stitched by Kimberly at the Fat Quarter Shop and finished by me..This is my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands On Design ..You can actually see my Merry Jar in the background :)
All colored text is clickable for more info ..
I found this frame .. it is an 8 x 10 inch picture frame at Hobby Lobby ..I mounted the stitching on sticky board .. then mounted red check fabric on another sticky board that I glued inside the frame opening ..I then glued the stitched piece on top of that ..

***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****

I made a bow with 2 different ribbons and added a wooden snowflake that I painted white .. and I added 2 sparkly evergreen picks .. She's a beaut Clark :)

Now on to Calvin's favorite .. This is Trick or Treat by Trellis and Thyme .. 
also stitched by Kimberly and finished by me .. I found this pumpkin frame months ago and it was the perfect size for this piece ..I mounted the stitching on sticky board with a layer of batting underneath ..then mounted the black wood grain fabric from our finishing bundle available here 
The bow was made from 3 different ribbons and some candy corn picks .. The button is a covered button that I used the cat fabric for and made sure it was in the center .. so cute ! Calvin loves it and will be sad when it gets sent off to Texas!
this weeks video ..

**** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!


**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 
We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

3 comments:

Stamper D said...

Perfect finishes! Love them both.

Sheila said...

Wonderful finishes and I adore the red and white spot fabric background on the Christmas one.

I watched this weeks video last night and was absolutely speechless at your finish on Glitter Village. It's just so beautiful.
You are amazingly talented and inspirational.
Thank you.
Hugs-x-

Helen L said...

Beautiful finishes: I love the cream colored bows and the cat button. And Calvin looks like he wants a drink out of your Trick mug! :-D Hugs, H