Sunday, November 24, 2019

Glitter Village

Happy Sunday! 
I am so excited to show you my Glitter Village finish ..This series is from Country Cottage Needleworks .


***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
I knew from the start that I wanted to use this old and crusty vintage window to mount the pieces on
and I think it looks amazing! I stitched it on light grey coffee /tea dyed evenweave .. I used the called for Fancy Floss except for the sparkly floss I changed that to Classic Colorworks Tea and Biscuits ..

I mounted the pieces on sticky board .. and then mounted light grey/tan gingham check fabric on sticky board for the backing 
I hot glued each panel onto the glass panes ..I used 2 big flocked branches for the topper 

a Putz style church .. A glitter deer .. white sparkly picks and bottle brush trees . I also added 2 bows one to each side made with aqua ribbon ..A string of fairy lights is woven through the topper ..
This will come out with my winter decorations after the Christmas decor comes down
Thanks so much for stopping by!
This weeks video ..

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!


**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

9 comments:

Stamper D said...

Another beautiful finish. Love it! ❤❤❤

Wendy said...

Just beautiful!!! Anyway you can tell me the measurements of the old window frame? I think I have one similar. Your creativity is just so unbelievable!! Thank you Priscilla 🖤

Wendy said...

Just beautiful!!! Anyway you can tell me the measurements of the old window frame? I think I have one similar. Your creativity is just so unbelievable!! Thank you Priscilla 🖤

Kathy B said...

Such a beautiful finish Priscilla! You are so talented!!

Jackie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Penneybuc said...

Best finish I have seen-I love this!!

Barb said...

What a perfect finish for that design!!

Ilary said...

Fantastic

Helen L said...

Such a beautiful finish Priscilla. It goes so perfectly with the Glitter Village: love it! Hugs, H