Friday, February 15, 2019

Spring String


Good morning!
I finished stitching Lizzie Kate's Spring String a couple days ago and finished it up this morning! This is my last string to stitch! 
Of course I changed up the colors .. :) I stitched it on tea/ coffee dyed light grey 28 count evenweave 
I used Classic Colorworks ..Black Coffee.. Rain Shower.. Ladybug ..Rosy Glow.. Queen Bee.. Pumpkin Harvest .. Brown Sugar .. Bean Sprout.. Straw Hat and Eggshell .. 
I mounted it on sticky board .. and mounted black buffalo check to another piece of sticky board .. I glued them together ( I only Use Hot Glue)  for the decoration I used a egg pick .. made a bow from blue gingham .. added some blue flowers .. and a gingham carrot in the center of the bow ..


***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****

I use magnets and washers to attach the pieces so I can change this out for all the seasons!


I took down all my winter decor and started springing up the house yesterday .. It will probably take me a few days to get it all decorated .. Did you know we have a facebook group ? Stitching with the housewives! Come join us!


Thanks for stopping by!

Our stitch in hand video
This weeks Flosstube video ..
                             If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So pretty, bright and Springy:). Love how you finished it with Spring embellishments too.
Kathleen in Az