Friday, September 14, 2018

Mustard Roasted Potatoes

Happy Friday!
Here is the best Roasted potato recipe ever! Start by chopping 3-4 lbs of potatoes into about 1" pieces. Here I'm using red potatoes but I have made them with Yukon Gold, White, and the bags of small "fancy" potatoes. Use what you've got! 

Combine all of your ingredients until well coated into a  9x13" greased baking dish. (I use cooking spray) We use fresh oregano .. if you don't grow it they sell fresh herbs at the grocery store.. Bake at 425 degrees, turning every 15 minutes until crispy...approximately 45 minutes to an hour. 

 You want them to be brown and crispy .. not burnt ..so keep an eye on them toward the end ..
When they come out of the oven I like to top them with some more fresh oregano and lemon zest . They are amazing and go well  with the white sauce and grilled lemon chicken .. 
Thank you Chelsea for making the cute chalkboard recipe card !

  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Stitchitupmom said...

Looks absolutely delish! Going to pick up all the goodies for dinner. Chelsea, thank you so much for creating the recipe card! It works wonderfully. Just saved the image to my phone and I'll have the list with me at the store. Perfect.

Angela said...

Yum! Going to try these with steak tonight!

Stitchinowl said...

This looks so tasty! Thanks for posting the recipe.
Carolyn