Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Hello Fall!


 Happy Tuesday!
Thanks so much for coming by! I drew up the chalkboard today that hangs in the kitchen ..I was feeling all the scarecrow love and of course our scarecrow has to have chickens
 ( Chelsea's chickens :) Ronnie's mad because it is raining ..she wants to chase those chipmunks!

 He is in the middle of the pumpkin patch with a row of Indian corn behind him

 This frame was found out rummaging and I had a piece of wood cut to fit that I chalkboard painted ..one of my favorite things to decorate for the seasons!

 It's one of those cloudy dreary days here .. seems like Fall but still pretty hot!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog and that chalkboard is gorgeous. You are truly an inspiration. I am looking forward sewing what you will do next.

Unknown said...

Love your Fall chalkboard:) You're very artistic and it shows in your beautiful Autumnal home. oh Ronnie, sorry it's raining outside:(.
Kathleen in Az

Barb said...

Do I see some of your blueish pumpkins on that lovely chalkboard? Poor Ronnie!