Monday, October 30, 2017

We Made Christmas Quilts!


Good morning!
Here they are! Our Christmas quilts!
Remember our Halloween Quilts from earlier this month?
 
These were made the same way 4 inch squares sewed in a 4 patch then sewed in strips..and then the strips sewed together.. I had quite a few Christmas fabrics in my craft room but we added some buffalo checks, plaid, and red and black polka dots....They are twin sized..
The queen has already claimed her spot..Thanks so much for stopping by!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

8 comments:

Old Crow Homestead said...

Pretty Christmas quilts! They make me think of candy canes.

Unknown said...

Very Christmasy, Ronnie must be reveling in the Holiday quilts:)
Kathleen in Az

connie said...

Love the Quilts..You Girls are on a Roll..And bless little Ronnie she always has to have her face in the picture..She makes me laugh.. reminds me of my little Merriweather she was a mini dachshund and she was spoiled and always had her face in all the pictures Too !!!

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...


Your quilts are very pretty and you did a wonderful job on them. I have two Christmas quilts that I made about 15 years ago. They still look great.

Thanks for sharing.

Have a great week.
Mary

Barb said...

The queen is so cute and looks very comfortable! Also, lovely quilts!!

Jenny said...

How lovely that you and your daughter are sewing quilts together. First Halloween and now Christmas - you must be very pleased with the results.

shirley flavell said...

Lovely and Christmassy.You have achieved heaps in a short space of time. Don't know how you do it:)

Joan said...

Very pretty quilts!