Thursday, March 31, 2016

Year Two of the Galvanized Tiered Tray


 Good morning!
If you read my blog regularly ...you know the galvanized tiered tray in my kichen is one of my favorite things to decorate for the seasons! Mine came from Sam's Club ..
So here is year 2 of the tray .. For late spring early summer last year it was filled with daisies and blue transferware ..
Chickens and chalkboards are always on display ..
 Stars, flags and red, white and blue stars and flowers were added for the patriotic holidays..
even a little stitched piece in the front..
After the 4th of July ..it's time for sunflowers and more chickens!

 Fall brought out the little owls...crocheted pumpkins, and lots of fall leaves and berries..
Trick or Treat!
 Halloween was filled with Jack o Lanterns and purple sparkly flower picks..
The  Christmas tray has vintage cookie cutters.. lots of evergreen picks...sparkly ornmaments ..Fitz and Floyd Santas..my favorite deer salt and pepper shakers from BHG at Walmart..


After Christmas ..the Winter tray has a lot of bottle brush trees..snowmen ..flocked greenery 
 chalkboard and a little stitched piece..
This years Spring tray is filled with eggs..chickens..bunnies..tulips 
 and of course a chalkboard!

If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !

Linking to these fabulous parties !

http://modvintagelife.blogspot.com//

15 comments:

Carol said...

Your tray is a beautiful sight all through the year, Patricia--you've certainly gotten your money's worth from that Sam's Club purchase :) Really like the miniature tulips in the latest version!

Cindy's Stitching said...

you are very creative. you would make a great decorator

nicemouse said...

I have loved watching your creative tiered trays through the season, so much so I had to find a couple to work into my decorating. Love your blog posts and instaram pictures. Thank you for being so open to share your home pictures. Love them!!!!!

Thelma said...

I love your tray. It is beautiful year around. I wish I had one.

Kris said...

Beautiful Priscilla! I wish our Sam's had that tray! I would snatch it up in a heartbeat!
xo Kris

Barb said...

You really work wonders with that tray!! It would be so hard to pick my favorite!!!

Anne S. (bizybee65) said...

Oh I just love seeing your tray and how you decorate it. Puts a smile on my face. I really enjoy your blog and look forward to all your posts. You've inspired me to get back to counted cross stitch after years of my supplies just sitting there...although of course I've had to go buy new patterns I've seen in your posts!! --Anne

Anonymous said...

Hi Priscilla! Oh, I love your little tiered tray and you really have the knack to decorate it up so cutely! I hope you and your family had a nice Easter. Thanks for popping in to see me.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Priscilla!! You know how much I love this tray and I am so aggravated that I can not find the room in the Kitchen to use mine .
Hugs,
Deb

Robin in Virginia said...

I am looking forward to seeing year 2 of the galvanized tray tier. Spring's turn looks fabulous. Enjoy your weekend!

Sandi Magle said...

so much fun to see the whole year...always look forward to your blog and The "TRAY", lol, Thanks, SAndi

Unknown said...

Love your little treasures in your tiered tray, so pretty and the seasonal decor are perfect!
Kathleen in Az

CathieJ said...

I love what you do with that tray. I may have to order one that is similar for my own displays. Yours are very inspiring.

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

This was so much fun to see. You have certainly made wonderful use of that tray. Every display was gorgeous :)

Gayla said...

Oh my... I have a tray much like yours and I love decorating it, too... I did look at Pinterest for inspiration, but no more! It is all in one spot right here. If I had to pick favorite, I couldn't! I love decorating for the seasons! You do it beautifully... And the current one with those chickens and black checks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3