Friday, April 1, 2016

Happy April!

Good Morning Friends!
April by the Prairie Schooler is finished! 
Isn't it just the sweetest!

 I used the same frame as March Daffodils ..

I also mounted it on the same blue gingham as March ..I had wanted to do green gingham but the blue just looked better !


It's on display in the foyer with Country Cottage Needleworks April cottage.. Cotton branches ..mason jars ..the vintage scale and a pedestal plate..Mini moss bunnies and mini sheep added in for some cuteness!
 If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !

Linking to these fabulous parties !

http://modvintagelife.blogspot.com//

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm loving the Prairie Schooler stitchery, reminds me of olden times and warm memories of home. I think that is why I enjoy your blog.
Have a nice day, Kathleen in Az

Barb said...

I love the way you display your monthly projects. It gives all of us such great ideas!

Susan Freeman said...

That's a charming sampler! I am going to start practicing my stitches. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Vickie said...

Yes, this is a precious one.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Perfect stitch, composed in the perfect framing job and sitting in the perfect setting!

Jenn M said...

I think the April stitch is my favourite so far, with its pink colours and little bunnies. I also love those precious little ceramic lambs!
Happy Days,
Jenn M

Kate said...

Your April Sampler is beautiful and so is your display.

Christine B said...

What beautiful samplers for April and I love the vignette you have created to display them! Christine x

Renee said...

Absolutely lovely!

CathieJ said...

I love the way you framed that sampler. What a pretty display.

Jenny said...

I love the way you have such a sweet display each month - you are very inspiring!!