Tuesday, November 1, 2022

RoundAbouts ..Santa’s Tree Farm

Good morning! '
WooHoo! The Roundabouts are here! 
The first in this new little series is "Santa's Tree Farm" available here in our Etsy shop! 

I finished this just like the "button" finish in our "Month 2 Month "series .. ⤵ finishing tutorial below
I gathered the stitching and used 3 layers of batting on top of our sticky board circles  I used a wood wreath ornament from the Christmas craft section at Hobby Lobby  which I glued a 3-3/4 inch sticky board circle that I covered with Chelseas checks in red white . I also cut another of the same size circle for the back .. I added a bow to the top and to the back with our ribbon. An ornament from Walmart and a bottle brush wreath ( Hobby Lobby )


This was very fun to make and not at all Hard! I cant wait to see what you do with yours! 
Thanks for stopping by!
 Our Etsy shop 
 

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: