Friday, November 11, 2022

Chicken merry

 

Happy Saturday!

Guess what today is?!?


Today is my birthday so here is a gift for you! 

Chicken Merry is an ornament sized gift to stitch up for your tree or a gift for someone else!

You can find the chart here ! We appreciate you all so much!

hashtag your photos of "Chicken Merry" #pcchickenmerry

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Etsy shop


Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)


7 comments:

hclehnig said...

Happy Birthday πŸŽ‰
Thanks for sharing with us !

Eveline said...

Happy Birthday and thank you for the chicken merry!

Rita said...

Thank you!

Happy birthday!

Rebecca said...

Thank you and Happy Birthday!!! πŸŽ‚❤️🐈‍⬛❄️πŸ•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Clare said...

Happy Birthday, hope you enjoy every minute. Thank you for the little chart. I look forward to stitching this one.

Mayte said...

Muchas felicidades y muchas gracias por el grafico, es precioso¡¡¡

disney@heart said...

Happy Birthday and thank you for the darling chart, I think from pictures it was a wonderful day. A big Birthday Hug to you.