Thursday, November 3, 2022

City Christmas 1.. Dapper Doodad

Good morning! 
The wait is over! The Christmas City is here! ( at least part 1:))
"City Christmas 1 " is available here in our Etsy shop!
Look at those little Christmas lights!  


We are using the same frame from Hobby Lobby ( as "Home Is Where The Wreath Is" and our little "Halloween Town" The colors are so beautiful and will be so fun for your Christmas Displays! Fabrics I used are Priscillas Pretty Plaids in red /white ..Stitching Housewives stripes white with black .. Chelseas Checks red/ white and aqua and white . I cut the sticky board ..4 x4 inches ..4-1/2 by 4-1/2 .. 5 x 5 .. 5-1/2 x 5-1/2 and the bottom one is 6 x 6 
There are letters included just like last time to make a banner so I can't wait to get that underway! 

 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

No comments: