Sunday, May 1, 2022

Proud To Be An American ..Back Up The Truck

 


Happy Sunday! 
The truck is backed up with all sorts of Patriotic awesomeness!
This is our 3rd release for May ..
"Proud To Be An American " from the "Back Up The Truck" series! 
all the supplies needed .. 


Finishing tutorial video 

"Pumpkin Picking Day"  "This Is Halloween"   "Here Comes Santa Claus"  "Winter Wonderland" "Roses Are Red"  "Oh, Hello Spring" 

The 3 releases for May .. Berry Bakery .. Proud To Be An American .. Hello America
Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Happy Stitching!

Our Amazon shop 

Full of crafty and decorative items!
  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

1 comment:

Steph said...

I would like to follow you on Facebook and Pinterest, but I can't find the links. Thank!