Thursday, January 17, 2019

Winter in the Hutch

Good morning!
A little tour of the hutch decorated for Winter! I found this hutch on Craig's List .. it was hunter green and I chalk painted it off white and distressed it ..
There are 4 stitched pieces in the hutch .. This one is Country Cottage Needleworks January cottage ..
Next to the hutch is Country Cottage Needleworks Frosty Forest 
On top of the hutch are 2 lanterns with battery operated candles.. a flocked garland .. 2 chickens .. white lights and plaid ribbons Next to the hutch is Winter ..Seasons In Chalk from Hands On Design and me

glittery houses .. a vintage scale vintage enamel pan .. chickens .. and cute wintery salt and pepper shakers are all present ..

With Thy needle and Thread January Word Play
Lizzie Kate 4 seasons Winter and also Lizzie Kate Winter smalls
                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

V Costley said...

Did you make the glitter houses?

Unknown said...

I love your winter hutch, very warm and cozy looking:). Hi Ronnie!
Kathleen in Az

Barb said...

The hutch looks all set for winter, very pretty!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Priscilla,
That hutch is such a charming piece and I adore how you have decorated
it for Winter! Wonderful pieces that you have on display!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Shelia Burton said...

Love you Winter Hutch. Everything is awesome! You are so talented and I love following you! Love you color changes in HOD January. I can't wait to see what you have done for February. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

Shelia Burton