Sunday, August 12, 2018

Sunflower Tiered Tray


 Good morning!
The tiered tray is all full of sunflowers!
 I drew a little chalkboard for the front and added lots of black and white check and stripe ribbons

 vintage chickens .. chalk painted mason jars ... and a bounty of sunflowers !
 I use the tray on my kitchen table for the centerpiece..
 I love to decorate it for the seasons .. pretty soon Fall will be moving in!

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

The Eveningstitcher said...

Love it, Priscilla...especially those vintage hens! Very festive. I think I'm ready for fall....but it's sad seeing my flowers start to droop! Enjoyed your YouTube video this week!

Terri Patillo said...

Sunflowers are my all-time favourite! Love your centerpiece.

Ellen said...

The sunflowers are so incredibly cheerful!! I just love how you've arranged them :-)

Unknown said...

I love how you decorate your tray for the seasons, the sunflower one is perfect for August:).
Kathleen in Az