Friday, August 31, 2018

A Halloween Pumpkin

 Good morning!
I have been a finishing fool :) this week! This is another of Chelsea's pieces.. it is from Threadwork Primitives..Jack in the Hat
It is stitched on grey coffee/tea dyed Monaco ..
 I mounted it on sticky board ( sticky, sticky, sticky!) :) and then tore some orange homespun and ruffled it around the outside ..I found the pumpkin at Walmart , and used a magnet on it in case she wants to stitch a fall piece to be able to switch it out.. I added a yoyo I made from a fall homespun plaid to the top ..and a bow from twine .. Very  simple finish but so cute!

***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****


 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Pam in Virginia said...

Another adorable finish! Thanks so much for your inspiration and creativity.

Karen Gieselman said...

Another awesome finish from you two! If I were able I would be in my car right now going to Walmart. Thanks for sharing! ((hugs))

Unknown said...

How cute is that! I'm sure you have a craft room full of embellishments and scrap material to finish your projects. My sister is going thrift shopping and always looking to stock up on assorted finishes.
Kathleen in Az

Unknown said...

Adorbs! Now I need to dig out my pumpkin plaque!!! Did Chelsea do one about "buttons down her back"? Can't remember who it was designed by!!

Unknown said...

Ok. Couldn't stand it. My Wal-Mart had Priscilla's pumpkin and a whole lot more. I'm confessing I only bought 4 items. Looked as if the display had only been up for a few hours. As always, Priscilla, I appreciate your sharing.

the striped rose said...

Looks awesome! I found the yellow and orange thistle-y things at Hob Lob with the fall foliage, but I am still on the lookout for the green ones!

Barb said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute!!!!

Chrissie B said...

Another darling finish on “sticky sticky sticky” board!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing article about Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
Brazil Poultry Exports