Monday, June 4, 2018

Patriotic Hutch


 Happy Monday Friends!
I thought I would show you the hutch I got from Craigslist all decorated up for the patriotic season!
Remember when I got it it was a hunter green color .. and I chalk painted and distressed it ..


 It has become one of my favorite places to decorate for the seasons .. Lots of stitching is on display here too! Lizzie Kate's Buzzy String .. a freebie from Barbara Ana designs ..the Summer chalkboard I drew for Chalk for the Home Rose Cottage ...
 you can see the truck with Bless Our Home from Country Cottage Needleworks hangs on the basement door.. Stars and Stripes my chalkboard to cross stitch collaboration with Hands On Design from Just Cross stitch magazine August 2016

 I found the patriotic quilt at a flea market last week for $12.00 couldn't pass it up...
Strawberry House from Little House needleworks .. Blackbird designs Full Glory
 Land that I love from The Sampler Girl .. Little house needleworks Stars and Stripes..


 Country Cottage Needleworks Red, White and Bloom 
 all colored text is clickable for more information.. Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by!
This weeks You Tube video ...

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/

6 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your hutch looks fantastic. Well done!

The Eveningstitcher said...

Beautiful! My goal next year, is to have more patriotic stitching done. I just finished "Bless Our Home" and now I'm onto "Old Glory"...would love to get one more done for my cupboard. You are always an inspiration!

Barb said...

The hutch looks just wonderful!!

Unknown said...

I love your Patriotic hutch!
Kathleen in Az

janie said...

Love everything!!! Great find on the quilt.

Enjoy, Janie

Carol said...

Wow! I love everything about this patriotic hutch! And that beautiful quilt in front of it makes me want to stand up and salute! Wonderful decorating, as always, Priscilla :)