Monday, May 8, 2017

It's Almost Strawberry Season!



Hello!
I have a sweet little finish to show you..I started this Little House Needleworks Strawberry house a week ago ..and finished it this morning..
I found this frame at Hobby Lobby ..the decorative trim was turquoise so I painted it with black chalk paint.. there was also a turquoise hook in the middle so I unscrewed that.
I mounted the stitching on sticky needlework board and also the red gingham was mounted on sticky needlework board. Glued together with hot glue and then I used magnets on the frame and sheet metal on the back of the gingham piece .. So if I want to place a different piece on it its very easy to change..
Love the colors ..it is super cute!
If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

                                              http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/


4 comments:

janicek said...

Now that's just totally adorable!! That makes me hungry for strawberry shortcake!

Unknown said...

Love the strawberry house, so cute!
Kathleen in Az

RJ said...

I love the strawberry house and especially how you framed it. RJ from stitching friends forever 2

Carol said...

How adorable is that! I am constantly amazed at how quickly you finish your projects, Priscilla. I seem to be getting slower and slower these days for some strange reason... Wishing you a delightful Mother's Day on Sunday :)