Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Winter In The Dining Room


 Good Morning ! Hope your week is going well ! Today its winter in the dining room ..I am really enjoying decorating the dining room hutch for the seasons !
 I kept the burlap wreath on the table , added a cream colored cake plate ,a glittery house and the deer salt and pepper shakers from Walmart BHG dishes.Some snowflakes from the Dollar Tree ,  greenery and some dried hydrangeas..
 There's a few jars with snow scenes inside them , the platter from the BHG dishes at Walmart and a snowman in the glass cloche on the hutch..
 I kept the flocked garland over the top of the hutch and inside the hutch are some vintage blue mason jars, greenery and cream colored dishes..
 Fitz and Floyd snowmen are on the buffet, this one in a wire cloche..
More Fitz and Floyd on the buffet , a big snowman cookie jar and a bowl with a snowman, in a pedestal bowl..



 Love this vignette with Fitz and Floyd snowmen on a thrift store silver tray .. A vintage Ball jar with a snow scene inside..
Thanks so much for stopping by ! There is still time to enter the giveaway for the $100.00 gift card from Dollar Tree .. Entries are open until January 19 ! I would love for you to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest ..all the links are in the sidebar !
 I love your visits and nice comments !
Linking to :

12 comments:

Tea in the Library said...

looks great. Love the hutch and the centerpiece. Happy SYC!

Barb said...

Your dining room looks wonderful. I love the Fitz and Floyd snowmen!

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

It looks so inviting and warm. Reminded me of my sister-in-law who collects snowmen. They are just so dang cute.

Linda O said...

It all looks wonderful, love the snowman with the little bucket on his head!! So cute.
Love Linda O xxx

Denise Marie said...

Love it all!!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

You always do such a great job Priscilla! I bought those little deer too. Don't you love them? Saw the platter and loved it, but resisted. I have so darn many platters! I really enjoyed my Winter décor, but I just started switching it out for Valentines. I think I will leave Winter in my bedroom until the end of Feb. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Nancy's Notes said...

Happy I found your blog, Priscilla! Your decor is just gorgeous and I so love Fitz and Floyd!

Nancy

Danielle at Cozycakes Cottage said...

Looks just lovely! I love the winter theme not ending at Christmas...warm and cozy and beautiful. ~Danielle

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

So very pretty, Priscilla! Thank you for sharing this at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House! Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Unknown said...

I love the snowmen! How fun!

- Brooke -

Home Stars said...

You did a great job, I love it.
Kitchen Table Sale
Furniture Stores Denver

Unknown said...

Such an informative post about dining room. People can know about that how can they make a beautiful and an attractive dining room in winter. Thank you for sharing this post, Keep giving updates.

Best affordable mattress