Friday, June 5, 2020

What’s in My Cup .. Honey Bee

Good morning!
Today starts the new summer edition of the What's in my Cup series! This is Honey Bee and it is available here in our Etsy shop
There will be 4 summer cups:)
 Mine is stitched on 28 count black evenweave with Classic Colorworks floss .. I found this cute barn frame at Hobby Lobby. I mounted the stitching on sticky board  I added 2 layers of sticky board covered with Black gingham and gold buffalo check fabrics. A little Lori Holt lace was added to the gingham .
 I added a plaid bow .. a black check covered button .. a bee button and some green thistle .. thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you love "Honey Bee"! Finishing fabrics and sticky board found at Fat Quarter shop 
 Don't forget to hashtag #pcwhatsinmycup on social media .. we love seeing your stitching and completed projects!


Our Etsy shop ..


*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!
**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

5 comments:

Nina said...

Everytime...I think you couldn't come up with anything cuter......and then you show me you can!!! I love bees!! This is so sweet!!! Love it!!! I wish they'd get my printer ink back in stock!!! Quickly!! Thank you so much for so many wonderful charts!!!

Candie said...

I am so excited I have been wanting bees and you have done it. I love the PDF's. I can print them off and start right away!!

Helen L said...

I really love your cross stitch (love the beehives and the bees!) and I love your finish too: sew cute!!!

Helen L said...

Just ordered this chart and "old glory" going to start stitching tonight! :-)

Sam I Am...... said...

So precious!!!I also love your little bee button and those thistles really make the stitching look wonderful. Thank you!