Thursday, December 19, 2019

The Prairie Schooler Santa Tree and a New Ornament!

Good morning!
I told you I couldn't show you the Praiarie Schooler Santa Tree for this year until there was a new ornament to put on it .. so 
here he is! I started him for Jolly July .. #fqsJollyJuly our ornament stitch a long with Fat Quarter Shop ..he is my 14th finish of 26 starts 
He is the 2019 Prairie Schooler Santa .. fully finished on December 19 , 2019 :)

This tree is one of the village trees.. it a 6-1/2 foot prelit flocked tree from Walmart .. I use buffalo check ribbons and white fur like Santa's suit for a garland ..there are also other Santa ornaments placed between the stitched pieces ..these are all the yearly Santa's except 4 .. I need to get those finished up !

It's like taking out old friends when it is time to decorate this tree!
To finish him .. I mounted him on sticky board.. I also mounted red plaid fabric on 2 sticky boards .. glued those together and then glued the stitching on top .. I added red and white bakers twine  between the  2 plaid sticky boards ... a ticking strip bow and a plaid covered button was all he needed ..Thank you so much for stopping by!
Christmas Home Tour 

*** Our Amazon Shop  ****
Full of crafty and decorative items!


**
We have hoodies! Click here 
Ronnie's Needleminder click here 

We have bags! Click here   

*** Stitching with the Housewives shirts ..click here  ****

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
 Blog  Parties I link to ...                                          

4 comments:

Shelly Nichols said...

Tree looks great! 🎄🎅🏻

Shelly said...

Beautiful! Like everything else in your home. I watched your home tour the other day.

Carol is Sewbizzy said...

I love the Prairie Schooler cross stitch pieces...I started 2016 which is my first one 2 days ago...your tree is beautiful as is all of your decorations and trees...

Barb said...

Priscilla, you never cease to amaze me. I just finished the home tour. It was just beautiful!! I watched the Christmas Light Fights. If there were one for indoors , you could win. Your inside is much prettier than the two insides on the show!! A very Merry Christmas to you and your family!