Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Chelsea's Queen Bee Wreath

 Good morning!
This is Chelsea's Queen Bee Flower Farm sign finished into a wreath just like mine!

 She stitched hers on tea/coffee dyed monaco ..It is beautiful!  I mounted it on sticky board and gathered black plaid homespun for the trim ..
I used the same 3 off white sunflowers on hers with black check ribbons and yellow thistley things ..
***Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                               
                                            http://jannolson.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Beth in IL said...

Great job! I am amazed by all your fabulous ideas. Thanks for sharing.

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

Turned out really cute! I'm tempted to attempt to make one, but just read KariAnne's post over at Thistlewood about finishing up the projects you never completed...and boy I've got a lot! Thanks for the inspiration for a future project.

Robin in Virginia said...

While I love it on the chalkboard fabric, I really like it on the coffee/tea dyed fabric. Well done to you both!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Your wreath is so pretty and perfect for fall.

Sam I Am...... said...

They are both precious! I have never used Monaco....I'm going to have to try it. I did dye some linen I had an dam getting quite a bit of mileage out of it and SO glad I ditched the hoop! That was the best tip and it is so much easier to pick up and put down and I'm getting much more xs done! I love the light colored sunflowers too. I have some old bright ones maybe I'll bleach them! LOL! TFS!

gmp said...

Beautiful finish!

Barb said...

I love them both!