Tuesday, March 20, 2018

It's Spring! Three Spring Finishes

 Good morning.. Happy Spring!
Here are three spring finishes ..stitched by my daughter Chelsea and finished by me .. First is Lizzie Kate 4 seasons spring .. finished onto a flea market tray .. I ruffled some torn  aqua gingham and stitched a little carrot from felt and added a little piece of Christmas greenery for the carrot top .. a couple sprigs of spring colored berries and a gingham bow with lace for the top .. it is stitched on 28 count tea/coffee dyed Monaco ..as are the other 2 designs shown here..
 also from Lizzie Kate April from the little monthly charts .. I mounted it onto sticky board ..then black gingham and used a magnet and a washer to attach it to this little chalkboard I found at Michael's..polka dot ribbon , burlap ribbon and a gingham covered button are the decorations on this piece..
 Last .. With Thy Needle and Thread April wordplay .. I used the same flea market tray we had painted with chalkboard paint and mounted the stitching on sticky board .. blue homespun check was used for the backing and then magnets to attach to the tray ..I also used a magnet on the bow so it can be changed out as well..
****Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****


  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

9 comments:

Annas Nadelbuch said...

Beautiful stitching !!! Happy spring to you !

Unknown said...

Spring is Sprung! Cheerful patterns, love the April wordplay.
Kathleen in Az

Karyn said...

Happy Spring Priscilla! Your finishes are so pretty and each one says Spring with it's fun and bright happy colors.
Have a great day!
Hugs

Karen said...

Such happy spring finishes!

Carol said...

Beautiful stitching by Chelsea and beautiful finishing by you, Priscilla :) I love that little carrot you created!

Kim said...

They are beautiful, thank you for sharing your finishing ideas. You motivate me so much!

Maggee said...

Yes, it is definitely time for Spring... I am ready for warmer weather, and pretty flowers! In stitching and out my windows! Such cute finishes, as always! Thank you for showing them to us! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Help!!!I would like to stitch the hen in a dress. You showed the picture but said the designer together so I didn't get the name. Where can I get the pattern...I love your personalities....I think you are number 1 on floss tube.....my name is Vicki at blackhole58@hotmail.com

Vixxen36 said...

this is the cutest thing ever, I am binge watching your Floss tube
from the beginning, but I cheat and have to peek on here to see what is new. You and your daughter are fun to watch and you make me laugh out loud many times, The latest was your sons dog trying to eat your Christmas light necklace.