Saturday, March 17, 2018

A Peep in a Moss Wreath

Hello friends! 
Happy St. Patrick's Day and happy Saturday! This is With Thy Needle and Thread Here a Peep ..There a Peep 
Is she just not adorable ?!?

 I changed up some of the colors ..they are all shown above .. I stitched her on 28 count Priscilla/Chelsea dyed blush pink :) ..which we dyed white Monaco pink then put it in a tea bath ...it is such a pretty shade of pink I wish it showed up better..

****Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****


 I attached it to the big picnic hamper that sits on top of my kitchen hutch ..
 I used 2 layers of batting ..sticky board and some torn and then ruffled blue check flannel ..I attached her to a moss wreath I found at Joanne Fabrics ...added some pics and a beige gingham bow..

 This was a quick one to stitch ..just a couple days and she was all finished ! Now to figure out what to stitch next!
This weeks You Tube video


   If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! You are fast! This is so sweet, Priscilla! I love your finishing too. Thank you to you and your darling daughter for the floss tube videos.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous!

Faye said...

Did you stitch it 1 over 2 or 2 over 2. Love you changes also.

Maggee said...

Another great Spring finish! I like that ripped gingham framing the stitching...nice touch! Hugs!