Monday, December 18, 2017

Christmas Cookies 2017

 Good morning!
Yesterday was cookie baking day! I started at 9 am.. finished cleaning up the kitchen at 7pm.. and what a mess it was! :)
One batch Chocolate Sugar cookies ..
One batch Gingerbread cookies.. I use Mrs. Fields recipe ..from my Mrs. Fields cookie cookbook and I could not find that recipe online..
Three double batches sugar cookies..
Two batches of royal icing.. I use Wilton meringue powder ..recipe is on the side of the container.
 Ugly Christmas sweaters that are really cute!
Santa's and snowglobes..

 double decker cookies with reindeer and snowmen..
 Chickens and cows with Christmas collars..:)
 Trucks with trees..
 Snowmen with buffalo check scarves
  If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

14 comments:

Margaret said...

Absolutely stunning! You inspire me to do better with my cookies. Such artistry.

Jan said...

Wow!! Your cookies are beautiful!

Susan Lankford said...

Incredible, Priscilla....fabulous decorating on the cookies!

Debbie said...

Absolutely love the cookies!!

Cindy's Stitching said...

Oh my, unbelievable priscilla. Just amazing. So talented

Mary in AR said...

What a fantastic display of yumminess!

Shan said...

Priscilla,

I am speechless! I just love your cookies!

Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Works of art! I love the ugly sweater cookies:) Merry Christmas! Kathleen in Az

Faye Riggsbee said...

Amazing Priscilla! You are just AMAZING!!

C Reeder PhxAz said...

Where can we sign up for samples? You are amazing.

Judy Biggerstaff said...

Wow, I am so impressed with your decorator cookies. Love that Santa. I'm decorating cookies with my grandson's this week and I just hope we get a few nice looking cookies. Thanks for your inspiration.

Unknown said...

I am always saying wow when I comment. I love baking cookies. Thanks for the inspiration.😊

Unknown said...

you are a true artist all i can say is wow and you did it all in one day.

Abigail said...

here it is the link for gingerbreads cookies :)

Merry christmas to you all !

https://www.keyingredient.com/recipes/1878855036/mrs-fields-gingerbread-men/

Love, from Abigail's needle